Law firm Cripps has been shortlisted for two national awards in recognition of its highly successful private client practice. The firm has made the shortlist for ‘Law Firm of the Year: regional’ and ‘Family/Matrimonial Law Firm: full service’ at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2017.
Now in its 12th year, the Magic Circle Awards celebrate the achievements of law firms, trust companies, family offices, tax advisors, investment managers and bankers working within the private wealth sector.
To make the shortlist, firms need to demonstrate in-depth technical expertise and knowledge of their field, the provision of market-leading products and services, innovative client retention and new business initiatives and strong leadership and vision, among others.
The winners are chosen by a panel of judges, comprising 90 per cent of the decision, with the remaining 10 per cent down to an online voting process. The public vote (www.citywealthmag.com/events/magic-circle-awards-2017) is open until 21 April, with the winners announced at an awards ceremony on 10 May.
Myles McIntosh, head of the firm’s private client team commented: “We are delighted to have been recognised in this way. We offer a depth and breadth of private client services not provided by many firms.
“We have been successful in a large part because we are exceeding client expectations through the delivery of our services. This recognition suggests we are getting that right.”
This is just one of many accolades for Cripps and its private client team. In 2016, 85 per cent of the firm’s private client partners were featured on the Citywealth Leaders List; the highest proportion of partners per firm on the list in the South East (excluding London). It was also named one of the UK’s top 25 legal firms by Private Client Practitioner magazine.
Cripps has offices in Tunbridge Wells, London, and Kings Hill.