We would love nothing better than to come round to your offices and interview every Entrepreneur in Kent, but let’s face it – in reality that’s not going to happen!
You are too busy!
We are too busy!
As a quick alternative, if you find 10 minutes, please copy and paste the questions on this page into an email, fill in the answers and send it back to us at email@example.com.
...and don’t forget to attach a photo too!
Entrepreneur Interview Questions: (please send answers to at least 12 of these questions)
- Company name
- What was your first Entrepreneurial venture?
- Give us your current businesses ‘elevator pitch’
- How did you get started in business?
- How did you come up with the idea for your current business?
- If we asked your staff what you are like to work for, what would they say?
- What was your biggest ever business challenge and how did you overcome it?
- What do you see as your biggest success to date?
- How many hours sleep do you get on an average night?
- How recession proof is your business?
- Are there any parts of your job you do not like doing?
- For Start Up success – what do you think are the three main qualities an entrepreneur should display – apart from a really good idea/product?
- If you could offer a first-time entrepreneur only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Looking back at your career, what’s one thing you would do differently?
- How does being Kent-based benefit your business?
- Where do you see yourself and your business five years from now?
- Which top three skills have made you a successful entrepreneur?
- What has been your biggest failure, and what have you learnt from it?
- Who has been your greatest inspiration and why?
- What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
- Can you recommend any useful business books?
- What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
- How many hours do you work a day on average?
- Anything else you want to tell us about?
We will then publish the Q&A’s in the Kent Entrepreneurs section of the site.